PMSSteriTest autoclave tapes are a safe solution for closing all wrapping materials. The process indicator ink shows an easy and accurate color change and indicates if the pack is been processed.
The autoclave tapes suitable for steam or ethylene oxide sterilization processes also provide a clean peel from the wrapping material.
All autoclave tape sizes are available with indicator ink printing and as non-printed fixing tapes.
Please click below tabs to access detailed information.
- Clean and easy peel from wrapping paper
- Designed for Steam sterilization at 134°C – 3.5 min
- Water based, non-toxic, lead free indicator
- Clear and accurate color change from pink to black (Steam)
- Clear and accurate color change from yellow to black (EO)
- Conform to ISO 11140-1
AUTOCLAVE TAPES CODE DESCRIPTION width length UNIT ATS1950 AUTOCLAVE TAPE (STEAM) 19 mm 50 m PCS ATS2550 AUTOCLAVE TAPE (STEAM) 25 mm 50 m PCS ATE1950 AUTOCLAVE TAPE (EO) 19 mm 50 m PCS ATE2550 AUTOCLAVE TAPE (EO) 25 mm 50 m PCS AT1950 AUTOCLAVE TAPE (no indicator) 19 mm 50 m PCS AT2550 AUTOCLAVE TAPE (no indicator) 25 mm 50 m PCS